Thursday, September 23, 2010

Introduction

Whew! I've decided that trying to start a little business is hard work. I haven't even made a sale yet (I haven't really tried) and I feel like I have spent hours planning and researching and making and unmaking and creating.  I guess its the perfectionist in me that wants to wait until I have made the perfect product before I tell anyone about it. Or maybe it's the fear of someone laughing at me.  But I realize that its a work in progress and that I might as well get the ball rolling and dive right in... Here goes!

Right after I had my sweet baby boy I realized that labor and delivery takes a toll on your body. I was pretty miserable for the first couple weeks and I wondered when I would feel like a normal person again. I had minimal time to get ready for the day and I never had time to fix my hair. Since I had to keep it pulled back anyway, I really wanted to get some of those cute headbands that every girl seems to be sporting nowadays. After an entire month of letting my hair go wild I decided that I would just make myself a couple of them so that I could feel presentable again. Making headbands became my new hobby!
Me and my little one after I finished making my first headband. I was pretty proud of myself.
Wearing headbands soon became a must for me.
More and more people asked me about my headbands...and then several people encouraged me to start selling them. I finally decided to do it and I have been busy ever since trying to make it happen. I would like to take some decent photographs of them before I show you my little collection of what is for sale so stay tuned! Oh and hereafter they will be referred to as blossom bands! So be excited. ; )

I will also be selling blossom bands for babies which I am having so much fun making. And guess who gets to test them out??! Poor baby boy is not going to be very happy with me when he gets older.



No comments:

Post a Comment